Monday, January 22, 2007

Bomb scare

What with the evacuate "the building for two hours there's a bomb threat" today completely slipped away from me and I didn't get around to posting.

I'm trying to work out if it was a disgruntled former Haymarket employee, someone late for work or some genuine nutter. Possibly a combination of the two.

Great day for it, January 22 was officially misery day (there was a story about it somewhere today, but all I could find at this hour was one referring to misery day 2005, but you get the picture). This must be why my lunch appointment was 45 minutes late and when he did turn up it emerged he had been made redundant.

1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous the salacious pixie said...

I heard a rumour that it was allegedly an employee of a rival website to BR, phoning up to scupper the relaunch of the site...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home